Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Bypass Server Adapter Product Brief
Inline intrusion prevention, security, load balancing, and web acceleration appliances
• Quad-port design, based on two Intel® 82571GB dual-port PCI Express*GbE controllers
• PCI Express x4 interface
• Copper 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Intel® I/O Acceleration Technology provides TCP/IP acceleration
• Programmable bypass mode with mechanical relays
• Fail-open or close upon power failure detect and watch dog timer
• Real time control of bypass mode
• Bypass Mode:
• Network packets flow in and out of the adapter ports unattended, allowing inline appliances to go down without compromising the flow of network traffic
• Linux* and FreeBSD* OS support reference drivers
• FreeBSD: sysctrl
• EXPI9014PTBLK (Bypass)
• EXPI9024PTBLK (Bypass NIC-in-Front)
UOL discusses the security and migration benefits of Intel® Trusted Execution Technology.
Intel achieves 112G PAM-4 I/O performance with transceiver built with Intel 10nm fab technology.
This chalk talk video describes the features and performance benefits of Intel DDIO for Intel® Ethernet products.
Delivering flexibility for growing converged network demands with performance and virtualization.