Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS)
Streamline the design of complete digital signage solutions
A simplified turnkey solution
Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS) is a complete system specification from Intel. IPSS is a turnkey solution developed to provide digital signage vendors a comprehensive solution that eases system integration and simplifies the design, deployment, use, and management of digital signage networks. Building upon the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), IPSS includes various capabilities enabling vendors to differentiate themselves by supporting compelling usage models and addressing emerging trends. The complete specification can help signage operators reduce their development effort and time to market. Signage operators also benefit from the availability of digital signage solutions that are interoperable across vendors and support the latest capabilities, such as 4K compliance, content management system (CMS), analytics, remote device management, and secure connectivity.
What IPSS offers
- OPS simplifies digital signage installation, usage, maintenance, and upgrades.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel Core i7 processors deliver the necessary compute and multimedia performance—power efficiently.
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) lowers digital signage maintenance and operational costs.
- Analytics capabilities sense viewer demographics (age range, gender) and responses to content played on digital signs—all anonymously—and provide proof-of-play reporting.
- 4K ultra high definition resolution supports four times the pixels of 1080 pixels.
- Platform Specification: Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS)
- Product Brief: Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS)—Digital Signage Industry
- Video: Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) Standardizing Digital Signage
Key features of Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS)