The FastFabric Toolset ensures host, switch, and management software are installed quickly, correctly, and completely—shortening the time and simplifying the tasks needed to get high performance computing (HPC) clusters up and running efficiently.
- Fabric Manager integration with leading HPC workload management suites that combine virtual fabrics and compute
- Quality of service (QoS) levels that maximize fabric efficiency and application performance
- Smart, powerful software tools that make Intel® True Scale Fabric Solution easy to install, configure, verify, optimize, and manage
- Congestion control architecture that reduces the effects of fabric congestion caused by low credit availability that can result in head-of-line blocking
- Powerful fabric routing methods—including adaptive and dispersive routing—that optimize traffic flows to avoid or eliminate congestion, maximizing fabric throughput
- Intel® True Scale Fabric Manager’s advanced design ensures fabrics of all sizes and topologies—from fat-tree to mesh and torus—scale to support the most demanding HPC workloads
- Automated host, switch, and chassis software or firmware installation—fast and in parallel
- Powerful fabric deployment and verification tools
- Advanced fabric routing methods and analysis tools
- Quality of service (QoS) support with virtual fabrics
- Portal to integration with leading HPC workload scheduling tools—from Platform Cluster Manager* to Moab* Adaptive HPC Suite
Boost ROI on performance and efficiency of InfiniBand*-connected HPC clusters...
View OFED* foundation software info and commercial grade OFED+*, with...
Delivering HPC flexibility, the series offers predictable low latency for...
Tested for performance, reliability, and signal integrity, the cables offer...
Collaborators, distributors, and solution providers who enable open-source...