Providing predictable low latency for easy scalability without diminished cluster performance or costly system tuning, the Intel® True Scale Fabric switch 12000 series coupled with Intel® True Scale Fabric host channel adapters based on InfiniBand* creates the highest-performing high performance computing (HPC) interconnect fabrics.
Intel True Scale Fabric Switch 12000 Series
Based on the Intel® True Scale Fabric ASIC platform, the Intel True Scale Fabric switch 12000 series offers the highest port count, port density, and the most flexibility, adapting to a wide range of organizations with evolving HPC needs. Networking and management is made simple with the Intel® True Scale Fabric suite (IFS), which automates fabric installation, configuration, and monitoring.
Product Features and Specifications
- Designed to meet the most demanding “time-to-solution” needs of the HPC market
- Exceptional flexibility with switches that scale from 18 to 864 ports (40/20/10 Gbps auto-negotiation)
- Comprehensive set of advanced InfiniBand features
- Ability to improve HPC cluster efficiency with industry-leading features, including: adaptive routing, quality of service (QoS), and virtual fabrics
- Optional Intel True Scale Fabric suite (IFS) management solution provides expanded fabric views and a powerful set of management tools
|Edge – 36 Ports||36||Fixed/Modular|
|Edge – Up to 36 Ports||18-36||Modular|
|Edge -18 Ports||18||Fixed|
|Director – 4 Slot||72 (UHP)/96 (UHD)||Modular|
|Director - 12 Slot||216 (UHP)/288 (UHD)||Modular|
|Director – 4 Slot||324 (UHP)/432 (UHD)||Modular|
|Director - 12 Slot||648 (UHP)/864 (UHD)||Modular|
Intel® True Scale Fabric director switch 12800 family.
Find benefits and features that enable high-speed networking for InfiniBand*...
Tested for performance, reliability, and signal integrity, the cables offer...
Collaborators, distributors, and solution providers who enable open-source...