La versión del navegador que esta usando no es la recomendada para este sitio.Para actualizar la última versión de su navegador haga clic en alguno de los siguientes enlaces.
Lo sentimos, este PDF solo se encuentra disponible en formato para descarga.
This cloud security checklist and guide provide practical information to help you integrate security planning into your cloud computing initiatives—from data center to endpoint devices—including:
• Explains security vulnerabilities specific to cloud environments
• Makes suggestions and recommendations for strengthening data and platform protection in cloud implementations
• Provides guidance on using cryptography technologies such as encryption to protect data
• Describes the importance of a trusted foundation to secure platform and infrastructure for client, edge, and data center systems, including hardware-based technologies and API gateways
• Explains how to extend trust across federated clouds by using trusted compute pools to build higher assurance into compliance and to streamline audit processes
• Provides a cloud security checklist for making sure security is part of your evaluation of cloud service providers
Descargar archivo PDF
Why IT should build a private cloud.
Speeding security software and making it stronger with silicon-based tools to increase efficiency.
Under the Hood of Intel IT’s Private Cloud.
Secure the future with cloud security technologies from Intel
Arm software with the visibility and tools it needs to prevent, find, freeze, and fix vulnerabilities.
Hardware-based verification and authentication helps guard identities without slowing productivity.